Pages - Menu

7.17.2014

LITTLE BLACK MANGO DRESS

Hey guys,

After a long break I want to share with you lovely outfit to a small restaurant "Ponių laimė". I and my friend enjoyed a cup of coffee and chocolate cake. I chose black small little dress from Mango for my look. To be honest, I like Mango store so much. This brand is always on trend because of various specter of styles: from boho to classic.In addition, this time is time of sales. You can buy this contrast bodice dress on sale now.




(It is unbelievable how I was into talking with phone while a perfect photographer and new blogger Elenah made some really funny and chic snaps.)

Sleeveless crepe dress with round neck and contrast pleated chiffon skirt is good enough for simple go-to a meeting with a friend and big party.  
According to a fact that I am big lover of curly hair I made by my own some beachy waves which I usually wear all the time for various occasions. 

Dress:  Mango
Shoes: Aldo (similar)
Bracelet: Aldo (similar)

I hope you liked my brand new outfit,
Best wishes,
Inetha.
(and PLEASE comment below what kind of expression this post made to you)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment